New Year blog resolutions 2016:
- I will review some of my beloved books. I religiously buy authors like Nalini Singh and J D Robb (Nora Roberts). The reason to review is to enjoy the books more by reading once for enjoyment and once for review. It will also keep what I studied, and how I wrote, in Media Studies alive and in action.
- I will undertake the Daily Prompt, the Photo Challenge and Flash Fiction. I simply enjoy them so why not! Plus they bring diversity to what I am writing.
- I will read more blogs to enjoy the words of others and aim to write constructive comments – to give back for the comments and reads that I appreciate so much
- I will write at least one post a day besides the ones I am writing from WordPress. This replaces the rash of writing, then stopping and starting. I want to make this an entrenched habit of 2016.
- I want to get 200 followers just because I think it should be a goal
If you have any ideas that would make utilising my blog more enjoyable, to you the reader, please let me know.
I look forward to reading other blogger resolutions and the writing generated from those.
Thanks for supporting me in 2015. I will endeavour not to let you down in 2016.