Prompt: Tell us about the top five places you’ve always wanted to visit.
In no particular order:
- The Rainbow Bridge – because it is where I believe that my beloved deceased pets now reside. I would like visiting hours to spent time with them and to hug them one more time.
- J.D. Robb’s setting for the ..in death series – I would love to spend time with Eve and Roarke solving crime and just being with the characters (http://noraroberts.com/).
- Nalini Singh’s Psy-changeling setting – I would love to spend time with the wolves and cats, an amazing place that I spent many hours (http://nalinisingh.com/)
- New York – because some of my friends live there. But also because a lot of my post graduate study has been about New York and the tragic events of 9/11
- Christchurch – this seems odd since it is in my country and it is somewhere that I have been before. But after the major earthquake in 2011 it has completely changed the landscape and the rebuild is making more changes. I love this city and want to get to know its new appearance.